Followers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

SAPPHIRE EVENTING GOES TO A SHOW!

When I'm Captain of the World, horse shows will be held at reasonable hours, like 10:30 in the morning. Until then, however, shows start at 8 which meant that we had to be at the barn at the ungodly hour of 6am to load horses and get to Flintridge in time for the show.
Link
Other than having to consume vast amounts of caffeine to be able to stay upright and then using the port-o-potty about 103 times throughout the course of the day, a great time was had by all. The weather couldn't have been more perfect and neither could the horses.

To see the pics, click on:

http://picasaweb.google.com/marlaw825/FlintridgeDerby02#

1 comment:

toyeventer said...

Thanks for sending me the blog, its cool to see pics and hear how everything is going. We are settled in TX now, and the horses are doing great. Tell everyone hi for me! I'll email more when I have "B-Man" news
Holly

(as posted via Carolyn)